FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE
LAYBY & PAY LATER PAYMENT OPTIONS
Showing the single result
About the Artist
Rosemary was one of a group of Anmatyerre women at the forefront of the art movement in the Utopia area. She was amongst a small group of women who travelled to Indonesia to learn various techniques in the manufacturing of batiks. It was after the “summer project” sponsored by the CAAMA network in 1998 that Rosemary spread her wings and started painting with acrylics and canvas.
As a bush woman, she is familiar with her land and its abundance of bush tucker species, medicine plants and native fauna. The stories related to the bush tucker have been inherited by her, along with important women’s stories and form the basis of her paintings.
She is a highly talented artist whose works are sought after by collectors worldwide.
• Holmes a’ Court Collection, Perth
• Utopia Women’s Paintings ‘A Summer Project’
• ‘A Picture Story’, 88 silk works from the Holmes a’Court Collection, UK
• Central Australian Aboriginal Art & Craft Exhibition, Alice Springs
• "The Meeting Place", - touring exhibition, Australia
• "Nangara", Stitching Sint-Jan, Brugge, The Netherlands
• Dacou Gallery, Australia
• Black & White: Inspired by Landscapes, Kate Owen Gallery, Sydney
• Central Art Christmas Exhibition, Alice Springs
• Central Art Mid Year Exhibition, Alice Springs
Current local time at Gallery
Opening HoursMon - Fri: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Call Us 1300 362 551 +61 8 9168 1881